Changing DNS Registrar

Michael Schultheiss schultmc at cinlug.org
Tue Jul 14 15:29:24 EDT 2020

SPI, another non-profit I'm involved with is migrating to Gandi due to the
sub accounts they allow for management.

We use GoDaddy at work for our non .edu domains out of habit.

I'm a TUCOWS reseller but primarily use 1&1 as my registrar due to ease of
use.

Ohio LinuxFest uses DirecNIC.

I'd select a registrar based on price and compatibility with your values.
I'd avoid Network Solutions/Verisign due to their heavy handed tactics.