IndyPL Survey

Pat CINLUG pat-cinlug at indy.rr.com
Wed Jul 15 08:01:57 EDT 2020

For some time the Glendale branch of the IndyPL has been our usual venue
for meetings. As a not-for-profit, we are able to use IndyPL meeting
rooms without cost. Since it is public, we don't have to hassle with
locked doors. Generally the projector has worked. Having the Glendale
branch available is useful for low-effort meetings.

IndyPL has an online survey to help with their strategic plan for the
next three years. This is for Marion county residents only. If you are a
resident, you might visit the following link.

https://www.indypl.org/blog/for-adults/2020-library-survey

Last we heard, the Glendale branch is due to be replaced with a new
building in the near future. IndyPL was seeking to reduce the use of
leased facilities. By completing the survey and mentioning your use of
the Glendale branch, it might influence the availability of community
meeting room in this area in the future.