Changing DNS Registrar

Drew Happli ahappli at havencomm.com
Mon Jul 13 08:40:11 EDT 2020

I've been using NameCheap for the past 10 years at least.  They have
been pretty solid.   They at the time I started using them offered cheap
SSL certificates as well.  They still offer them, but most people I know
are using Let's Encrypt.

The few times I have used their support, it has been really good.

---
Drew.