Coworking/Teleworking

Michael Schultheiss schultmc at cinlug.org
Wed Jan 23 13:55:36 EST 2008

Jeremy Nelson wrote:
>    I'm currently living in Fort Wayne and am in the process of accepting a
>    telecommuting job.  When I get my house sold, I'm planning to move to
>    the Indy area, but I really want to work from a coworking office, not
>    my house.  I've had difficulty finding anything that looks like it will
>    fit what I'm looking for.
>    Can you suggest some places that offer services for teleworkers?  All I
>    need is a desk, wireless connectivity, and a coffee maker.  I would be
>    working at least 4 days a week from this office, so I'd prefer a
>    dedicated space instead of one of the places that has desks that you
>    rent by the day.
>    Thanks for your help - I look forward to meeting some of you once I
>    move to Indy!

I'm not familiar with coworking but I do know of several companies that
rent out space in their office suites such as:

Officescape: http://www.officescape.com/
Intelligent Office: http://www.ioindy.com/contact.html
Office Suites Plus: http://www.officesuitesplus.com/

Maybe one of the above would meet your needs.