Coworking/Teleworking

Jeremy Nelson jeremyrnelson at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 14:14:06 EST 2008

Michael,

Coworking is just the name I've seen given to this type of arrangement where
people are working together, but not together (as in for the same company).
There doesn't appear to be a common vocabulary for this, which makes it
tough to find the right type of space.

Thanks for the tips - all 3 of these sound promising.  I was hoping to avoid
the NE Keystone area, though.

Jeremy

--
Jeremy