Coworking/Teleworking

Jeremy Nelson jeremyrnelson at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 13:43:28 EST 2008

I'm currently living in Fort Wayne and am in the process of accepting a
telecommuting job.  When I get my house sold, I'm planning to move to the
Indy area, but I really want to work from a coworking office, not my house.
I've had difficulty finding anything that looks like it will fit what I'm
looking for.

Can you suggest some places that offer services for teleworkers?  All I need
is a desk, wireless connectivity, and a coffee maker.  I would be working at
least 4 days a week from this office, so I'd prefer a dedicated space
instead of one of the places that has desks that you rent by the day.

Thanks for your help - I look forward to meeting some of you once I move to
Indy!

Jeremy Nelson