In person meetings?

Terry Bowling terry.bowling at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 14:33:36 EDT 2020

Thanks to everyone who participated in the survey!  Of 6 responses, 5 are
comfortable meeting INDOORS, while 1 would prefer OUTDOORS, assuming we
follow good safety guidelines.  Anonymous results can be viewed at
https://www.surveymonkey.com/results/SM-SJVSS7TH7/

We don't know yet what we will do with this information and currently the
library is no longer an option.  Will keep you posted when we figure out
what to do next.
-Terry