CINLUG Meetup page

Terry Bowling terry.bowling at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 13:52:10 EDT 2016

Hello everyone,

I wanted to ask the questions:  "Do you feel our MeetUp group  is
benefitial and worth continuing?  Does it seem to be helping to attract new
attendees and members?"

https://www.meetup.com/CINLUG/

I ask because we now have 76 people who have joined our MeetUp online.  We
had quickly exceeded the free member level and now have a fee associated
with this group.  Granted, not all attend, but at least we are raising more
awareness that we exist and it is a great communication tool.

Also, I think we could do a better job with it to help promote our
activities.  I will follow up to get the presentations from our oVirt and
Ansible presentations posted.  Seeing what we have done in the past might
encourage more future participation.

-Terry