TV Antenna Expert?

Bernie Hoefer LUG-Member at TheMoreIKnow.info
Fri Aug 26 21:36:12 EDT 2016

     As I mentioned at the last meeting, I'm going to be re-building my
MythTV box this Labor Day weekend.  Along with that, I thought I'd
purchase a new TV antenna for inside our attic; the one we have now is a
somewhat small, flat one like this one:

<http://img0129.psstatic.com/182170542_terk-fdtv2-flat-digital-indoor-tv-antenna-omni-.jpg>

     I know that bigger isn't always better, and most of the
`informational` web pages out on the web seem high on opinion and low on
facts.  So, I was hoping one of you might have a recommendation for
which characteristics I should look.  E-mail, me off list, please, since
this isn't a Linux/Open Source-related request.  :-)  Thanks!

--
Bernie Hoefer
PGP e-mail is welcome!  Get my 1024 bit signature key from: