Indianapolis Made The News For `Hacking` Site Operator

Brown, David (Test Dept) doc.brown at Rolls-Royce.com
Thu Jul 16 07:34:59 EDT 2015

Thanks Bernie!

Sincerely,

David Brown, aka doc, aka finiasjynx, absentee CINLUG board member, accused of not showing up to a monthly meeting since 2014.

-----Original Message-----
From: cinlug [mailto:cinlug-bounces at lists.cinlug.org] On Behalf Of Bernie Hoefer
Sent: Wednesday, July 15, 2015 11:56 PM
To: cinlug at lists.cinlug.org
Subject: Indianapolis Made The News For `Hacking` Site Operator

This e-mail (including attachments) contains contents owned by Rolls-Royce plc and its subsidiaries, affiliated companies or customers and covered by the laws of England and Wales, Brazil, US, or Canada (federal, state or provincial). The information contained in this email is intended to be confidential, may be legally privileged and subject to export controls which may restrict the access to and transfer of the information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any retention, dissemination, distribution, interception or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited and may subject you to further legal action. Reply to the sender if you received this email by accident, and then delete the email and any attachments.