Coworking/Teleworking

Brad Fritz brad-cinlug at fritzfam.com
Wed Jan 23 14:26:18 EST 2008

Jeremy,

On Wed, Jan 23, 2008 at 01:43:28PM -0500, Jeremy Nelson wrote:

> Can you suggest some places that offer services for teleworkers?  All I need
> is a desk, wireless connectivity, and a coffee maker.  I would be working at
> least 4 days a week from this office, so I'd prefer a dedicated space
> instead of one of the places that has desks that you rent by the day.

I am in a similar situation and found a reasonably priced office
sublet a few months ago on craigslist[1] with a local telecom company.

I don't know of any coworking facilities in Indianapolis.  If you find
one (or hear of others interested), please let me know.

Congrats on your new opportunity!

--Brad

[1] http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/off/