Ohio Linux Fest 2006

Michael Schultheiss schultmc at cinlug.org
Fri Sep 22 14:29:20 CDT 2006

Scott Gilmore wrote:
> Hi Folks,

Hi Scott

> I am new to the list and am not sure this would be the proper list to
> post to for this. So please lower the heat if you feel the need to
> flame. :)

This is the right list :)

> I will be attending the Ohio Linux Fest this year. I've poked around
> on the CINLUG.org site and have found no mention of it. If anyone is
> planning to go, I would be pleased to have you ride along. I live on
> the west side so I will be going through Indy. I plan to leave around
> noon on the 29th.

I went last year (CINLUG had a booth) and had a great time.  We decided
not to have a booth this year since we didn't get much benefit out of
having a booth.  I'm not aware of an organized group of CINLUG members
going out to Ohio LinuxFest.  If I wasn't busy that weekend, I'd
probably be going out there again.

I do know that some people from the Bloomington LUG are planning on
going to Ohio LinuxFest.  You might want to check with them
(www.bloomingtonlinux.org)