Ohio Linux Fest 2006

Scott Gilmore georider at gmail.com
Fri Sep 22 14:08:33 CDT 2006

Hi Folks,

I am new to the list and am not sure this would be the proper list to post
to for this. So please lower the heat if you feel the need to flame. :)

I will be attending the Ohio Linux Fest this year. I've poked around on the
CINLUG.org site and have found no mention of it. If anyone is planning to
go, I would be pleased to have you ride along. I live on the west side so I
will be going through Indy. I plan to leave around noon on the 29th.

If you would like to join me for the trip please email me at:
georiderATgmailDOTcom

Scott