ntfs support Knoppix 5

Dennis Daupert ddaupert at csc.com
Thu Apr 20 12:13:55 CDT 2006

Michael Schultheiss wrote:
> You might want to look at morphix or one of the other knoppix
> derivatives that make remastering easier.

I was JUST THIS MOMENT reading up on Live CDs, and how they work, and
looking
for builders.

There's a useful article on Linux Journal explaining the inner working of
knoppix

http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/7246

googling around for live cd builders, and got a number of
interesting hits, including this one: http://ibuild.livecd.net/

Q: What is Intellibuild?
A: Intellibuild (iBuild) is a program that allows you to quickly and easily
create your own custom GNU/Linux LiveCD Distribution (like Knoppix and
Morphix). A LiveCD allows you to run linux from the CD-ROM without having
to install it on the computer's hard drive.

best,

 /dennis