Customizing Linux boot cd with with ntfs support

Matt Beal mbeal at biosound.com
Tue Apr 4 10:59:42 CDT 2006

Knoppix 5 support ntfs writes even on WinXP SP2. So, this is a very good
start.  Now, I will only need to use the same kernel as Knoppix and
choose the modules that best fit.  I mean, I really don't need any (no
GUI, no NIC, etc) just need the kernel to boot and a script to run
(mount the ntfs, mkdir /destination, cp the xxxx.exe to the
/destination, exit)

Matt