Any interest in an SELinux presentation?

Michael Schultheiss schultmc at cinlug.org
Thu Aug 4 08:50:45 MDT 2005

Josh Bressers wrote:
> Well, it seems September is free at this point, so if there are no
> complaints, I'd love to be the presenter.

How's your schedule look for October?  Dr. Ram Rao of HP has offered to
speak on a Survey of Virtualization Technologies at the September
meeting.  I don't have a preference for topics (both sound interesting)
- I'll leave it up to the group to decide the September topic.

> Now for the important bits, what does everyone want to hear about?
> There are a number of new security related technologies springing up
> in various things Linux, SELinux being the most popular.  Currently I
> plan to focus on a very high level overview of SELinux, probably with
> a few mentions of things like ExecShield and some of new glibc/gcc
> enhancements.

Any of the above would interest me.  There're more people participating
in the CINLUG forums than the mailing list so I'll start a thread there
as well.