Possible future topics(reposted by request)

Misao misaochankun at speakeasy.net
Wed Oct 13 12:02:03 EST 2004

Here's a few topics I would like to see. Of course, this means I have to
remember to actually go to these meetings...

1) How to use OpenLDAP to manage user auth over multiple Linux servers
2) ....and then maybe multiple Linux distros.
3) Embedded Linux showcase, or 'Wow, that runs Linux too?'
4) How to get an X server and X11 forwarding to work on windoze from a Linux
box.
5) The merits and fun to be had with Mac OS X now that is runs BSD.
6) Linux gaming, since Doom 3 just came out on Linux.
7) RedHat Application server, AKA RedHat Enterprise Lite(free)

Disclaimer: Not saying I can do this stuff, far from it. Most of it is stuff
I would love to see myself. The rest I have a hand in already, and it is
interesting to me and may be the same for others.
Questions? Comments? Mobbings?