Overzealous spam blocklists

Matt Jonkman matt at infotex.com
Fri Oct 8 11:25:11 EST 2004

Oh geez. Their description of the list is like a how-to of what not to
do for an rbl. It's unfortunate that a prominent linux org would use
something like that. Did you get yourself off the list?

FYI: We use primarily spamhaus's sbl-xbl and just lve it. It blocks
spammers, virus infected systems, and bot spamming systems. I don't
think we've ever in 2 years now had a false to resolve. That's handling
mail for about 250 domains and companies. Not much better endorsement
than that.

THey're at www.spamhaus.org. Free service. Highly recommend them.

Matt

--