LIDS Installation

Matt Beal mbeal at biosound.com
Wed Nov 17 11:04:19 MST 2004

Hi All

I'm attempting to install LIDS onto an IBM R31 Laptop running RH 7.1 or
Mandrake 9.1 for a research paper.

I'm not having much luck, but I'm new enough to Linux not to know exactly
what I'm doing + the documentation sucks.  So, at least, its interesting and
no one has been hurt (yet).

Has anyone on the list loading LIDS successfully?  Is anyone using LIDS or
other LSMs?

Thanks
Matt

-- CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE --
The materials in this electronic mail transmission (including all
attachments) are private and confidential and are the property of Biosound
Esaote, Inc.  Unauthorized disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking
of any action in reliance on the contents of this material is strictly
prohibited.  Please notify us at (317) 813-6000 or biosound at biosound.com if
you have received this in error.