[Announce] June CINLUG Check-in

Pat CINLUG pat-cinlug at indy.rr.com
Tue Jun 1 07:11:09 EDT 2021

The Central INdiana Linux User Group (CINLUG) will hold its Wednesday,
June 2nd meeting online 6PM to 7:30PM EDT, via this Jitsi Meet link:

https://meet.jit.si/CINLUGvegan

with a password of

4Freedoms

There won't be a presentation. The CINLUG board of directors wasn't able
to arrange for an outside presenter this month. Instead of a regular
meeting, this month we'll have more like an open-house were you may drop
in anytime to catch-up with other members.

Jitsi Meet (https://www.jitsi.org/) is an open-source video bridge that
uses WebRTC technology. Most modern web browsers support WebRTC and can
be used to connect to the bridge. We used Jitsi Meet for a few meetings
last year.

Pat Milligan