[Announce] OLFI offers sysadmin classes from professional instructors at a price your boss will approve!

Kevin O'Brien news at ohiolinux.org
Tue Sep 4 12:45:51 EDT 2012

Ohio LinuxFest is proud to announce the lineup for our 2012 presentation
of the Ohio LinuxFest Institute (OLFI). This program combines high-quali
ty training from top professionals with a bargain price you cannot match
in most training opportunities. When you get your training at OLFI, you
can count on:

OLFI classes presented by subject matter experts who are also
professional trainers; Trainers include employees of industry leaders
like Red Hat and Cloudera, as well as Linux Foundation and LPI; OLFI
classes individually would cost several times more than our asking
price. This is tremendous bargain for professional training!

OLFI isn't enthusiasts sharing their experiences, but paid professionals
leading students through formalized instruction on technologies of the
day.  We have in-depth system administration topics like performance
tuning, SELinux, and advanced shell scripting. We have a Hadoop
double-header for people interested in Big Data. And we have a Puppet
double-header for people looking to tame their configuration management
needs. Time Management for Sysadmins and an intro to the vi editor round
out the formal training.

For all of the details please go to https://ohiolinux.org/olfi

--
Kevin O'Brien