[Announce] [olf-announce] OLFI offers sysadmin classes from professional instructors at a price your boss will approve!

Kevin O'Brien news at ohiolinux.org
Mon Sep 3 20:01:05 EDT 2012

Ohio LinuxFest is proud to announce the lineup for our 2012 presentation of
the Ohio LinuxFest Institute (OLFI). This program combines high-quali
ty training from top professionals with a bargain price you cannot match in
most training opportunities. When you get your training at OLFI, you can
count on:

OLFI classes presented by subject matter experts who are also

professional trainers;

Trainers include employees of industry leaders like Red Hat and

Cloudera, as well as Linux Foundation and LPI;

OLFI classes individually would cost several times more than our

asking price. This is tremendous bargain for professional training

OLFI isn't enthusiasts sharing their experiences, but paid professionals
leading students through formalized instruction on technologies of the day.
We have in-depth system administration topics like performance tuning,
SELinux, and advanced shell scripting. We have a Hadoop double-header for
people interested in Big Data. And we have a Puppet double-header for
people looking to tame their configuration management needs. Time
Management for Sysadmins and an intro to the vi editor round out the formal
training.

For all of the details please go to
https://ohiolinux.org/olfi<http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fohiolinux.org%2Folfi&h=GAQH7-0oI&s=1>

--