[Announce] 2006 Membership Dues
schultmc at cinlug.org
Thu Feb 16 11:18:58 CST 2006
The CINLUG Board of Directors has set the 2006 Membership Dues at $30.
You do not have to pay dues to attend CINLUG meetings, but dues paying
members receive access to the following benefits:
* Participation in CINLUG sponsored events (Boot Camps, educational
seminars, etc.) at a 50% discount
* Participation in the O'Reilly User Group book reviewer's program (You
must be a paying member to obtain a book for review under the program)
* Participation in the new and better door prize drawings at the monthly
meetings (CINLUG will be purchasing door prizes for the members only
* Eligibility to serve on and/or vote for the Board of Directors
* Membership includes a membership card, which at some future time may
grant discounts to local retailers. This is not guaranteed but is a
future goal of the board. We will have an easier time setting this up
once we have 501(c)(3) tax exempt status.
* Help spread the wonder of Linux by helping CINLUG with its operating
If you would like to become a CINLUG member, there is a Paypal button
available on www.cinlug.org for your convenience. Cash and checks are
also accepted at meetings.
More information about the Announce