[Announce] 2006 Membership Dues

Michael Schultheiss schultmc at cinlug.org
Thu Feb 16 11:18:58 CST 2006

The CINLUG Board of Directors has set the 2006 Membership Dues at $30.

You do not have to pay dues to attend CINLUG meetings, but dues paying
members receive access to the following benefits:

* Participation in CINLUG sponsored events (Boot Camps, educational
  seminars, etc.) at a 50% discount
* Participation in the O'Reilly User Group book reviewer's program (You
  must be a paying member to obtain a book for review under the program)
* Participation in the new and better door prize drawings at the monthly
  meetings (CINLUG will be purchasing door prizes for the members only
  drawing)
* Eligibility to serve on and/or vote for the Board of Directors
* Membership includes a membership card, which at some future time may
  grant discounts to local retailers.  This is not guaranteed but is a
  future goal of the board.  We will have an easier time setting this up
  once we have 501(c)(3) tax exempt status.
* Help spread the wonder of Linux by helping CINLUG with its operating
  expenses

If you would like to become a CINLUG member, there is a Paypal button
available on www.cinlug.org for your convenience.  Cash and checks are
also accepted at meetings.