Looking For Upcoming Speakers

Michael Schultheiss schultmc at cinlug.org
Sun Jan 8 15:32:27 EST 2023

I've seen the latest version of Ubuntu mention a new method of connecting
to Active Directory. I'm interested in testing it out and could likely
present on it later in the spring. I'm also interested in updating my mail
server infrastructure to hopefully be more likely for mail to be accepted
by other mail providers and could talk on that in the future as well.

I also have the contact info of some SUSE employees who may be available to
speak sometime this year (no offense to our friends from Red Hat).

On Wed, Jan 4, 2023 at 10:44 PM Bernie Hoefer <LUG-Member at themoreiknow.info>