[Announce] July CINLUG Meeting -- General FOSS Discussion

David Spoelstra davids at mediamachine.com
Thu Jun 30 19:31:38 EDT 2022

Cinlug members-

Sorry I won't be at the July meeting. I'll be OMW to Philmont Scout Ranch
to teach Scouts how to talk on amateur radio satellites AND how to use
amateur radio apps on Raspberry Pi's running Linux! I'll be teaching them
for a full week so I should have a bunch of Linux converts by then.

I also pulled out an old MacBook Pro and got Ubuntu running natively on it.
It runs really fast! I even got the camera working which is the difficult
part.

I look forward to telling you all about it at a future meeting.

-David, N9KT

On Thu, Jun 30, 2022 at 1:04 AM Bernie Hoefer <LUG-Member at themoreiknow.info>