July CINLUG Meeting -- General FOSS Discussion

David Spoelstra davids at mediamachine.com
Fri Jul 1 09:09:17 EDT 2022

"I'm assuming that this is not your 1st time out at Philmont"

Actually, it will be! I was an Eagle Scout and went to almost all the other
wilderness bases, two National Jamborees, and one International Jamboree.
Still, whenever I had a chance to go to Philmont, something else came up. I
remember one of my last chances I take the SAT test. So I'm really looking
forward to it. Too bad I'm no longer in the shape I was when I did two
20-mile hikes in a single day!

-David

On Fri, Jul 1, 2022 at 7:54 AM Bernie Hoefer <LUG-Member at themoreiknow.info>