Platform Technical Account Manager - Central U.S.

Bernie Hoefer LUG-Member at TheMoreIKnow.info
Wed Feb 3 09:26:26 EST 2021

     If you are a wiz with Red Hat Enterprise Linux & Red Hat Satellite, have experience with containers and have excellent people-skills, you should consider applying to this platform technical account manager (TAM) position:

  [https://us-redhat.icims.com/jobs/83531/platform-technical-account-manager---central-u.s./job]

What does a TAM do, you ask?  Lots of things!  You can read about them here:

  [https://www.redhat.com/en/services/support/technical-account-management]

Also, Red Hat is still looking for OpenShift TAMs.  Container orchestration is a sizzling-hot topic in the industry (has been, for awhile) and the need for experienced personnel is great!

  [https://us-redhat.icims.com/jobs/84308/openshift-technical-account-manager---central-u.s./job?hub=7]

--
Bernie Hoefer
PGP e-mail is welcome!  Get my 1024 bit signature key from: