Red Hat Partners With Skillsbuild.org To Offer Retraining Solution

Bernie Hoefer LUG-Member at TheMoreIKnow.info
Sat Oct 10 15:17:20 EDT 2020

      I meant to mention the below at Wednesday's meeting:  Red Hat has
recently partnered with Skillsbuild.org to make the Red Hat Certified
System Administrator learning path available to furloughed workers,
veterans or asylum seekers.  This includes:

+ Red Hat System Administration 1 (RH124)
[https://www.redhat.com/en/services/training/rh124-red-hat-system-administration-i]

+ Red Hat Preliminary Exam in System Administration I (PE124)
[https://www.redhat.com/en/services/training/pe124-preliminary-exam-red-hat-system-administration-I]

+ Red Hat System Administration II (RH134)
[https://www.redhat.com/en/services/training/rh134-red-hat-system-administration-ii],
and

+ Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) exam (EX200)
[https://www.redhat.com/en/services/training/ex200-red-hat-certified-system-administrator-rhcsa-exam],
with up to 80 hours of lab time per course.

Please see this link for more information:
[https://www.redhat.com/en/blog/red-hat-partners-skillsbuildorg-offer-retraining-solution?source=bloglisting&page=1]

--
Bernie Hoefer
PGP e-mail is welcome!  Get my 1024 bit signature key from: