May non-meeting?

Pat CINLUG pat-cinlug at indy.rr.com
Wed May 6 17:11:46 EDT 2020

Anyone up for a quick touch-base online using Jitsi? Between the Indy
Public Library still being closed, and the Marion county travel
restrictions, The CINLUG usual meeting places are not available for
meeting in real life.

If anyone is a quick touch-base, I'll be up on Jitsi. Since this is a
non-meatspace meeting, I'm using "vegan" as a qualifier on the Jitsi
path. The link is below. The password for the meeting is the library
branch were we meet. Like usual for *NIX, case matters.