July Online Meeting

Pat CINLUG pat-cinlug at indy.rr.com
Thu Jun 25 13:04:06 EDT 2020

With the continuing physical distancing advisory and our normal venue
closed for meetings, I'm hosting an online Jitsi Meet next Wednesday
1-July starting at 6 PM EDT.

Jitsi Meet has not received the press that Zoom Video has, but Jitsi may
offer better security. They are opensource, and were acquired by
Atlassian and then sold off to 8x8. The offer a no-cost video bridge
that works with most browsers that support WEBRTC. Chromium works best,
with Firefox also functional, but not as efficiently. There are also
clients for Android and iOS devices at https://jitsi.org/

The public bridge is hosted at meet.jit.si, and just add a path and you
have a bridge. I'll use https://meet.jit.si/CINLUGvegan

If you have the time and want to check in, please join me on 1-July

Pat