July Online Meeting--feedback request

Terry Bowling terry.bowling at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 14:28:04 EDT 2020

As a follow up, I am curious to hear what technical issues you experienced
with Jitsi and how well it performed.

I did some more digging and found these detailing limitations and
functionality.  tl;dr is that the Free/Personal plans have Zoom limit at 40
minutes and Meet at 60 minutes.  Neither can record video.

   - https://zoom.us/pricing
   - https://apps.google.com/meet/pricing/
   -
   -
   https://gadgets.ndtv.com/apps/features/google-meet-vs-zoom-comparison-free-version-features-2220570#:~:text=Google%20Meet%20vs%20Zoom%3A%20Meeting%20Time%2C%20Participants%20limit&text=Google%20Meet%20will%20offer%20a,in%20place%20until%20September%2030.

Again, I can host using my employer plans with both Google Meet or
Bluejeans, both use webrtc with support on all platforms/browsers, have
great security, and no limitations on functionality.

-Terry