New member

dps tharealdps at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 20:27:47 EST 2020

Hey everyone, just thought that I would send out an email to this list
for the first time, kind of introducing myself. I go by dps, and I am
from south cnetral Indiana, around the Bloomington way. I have only
been using Linux for about 6 or 7 months, but I have completely made
the switch from Windows to Linux based operating systems, on all of the
machines in my posession (which happen to be a lot btw).
  I am mainly focused on embedded areas of technology, but since
finding out about how modular Linux was, I find myself deep diving into
the desktop aspect of Linux more and more here lately. I am a ranking
member (just have a "guardian role") in the "unofficial" Ubuntu Linux
discord server, and also in the "Linux for All" Discord server. Not
that this is relevant to much, I just thought that I would give out
what little credentials that I have, in the hopes of it showing that I
ama willing contributer.
  Well, I am glad to have found this group and look forward to hearing
from you all!

dps