status of July meeting

Bernie Hoefer LUG-Member at TheMoreIKnow.info
Sat Jun 2 20:35:13 EDT 2018

On 2018-06-02 17:45 EST, Michael Schultheiss wrote:
===
> IIRC Bernie was interested in a KVM part 2 presentation for July.
===
     The work on on my new virtualization server is going a little slow.
 Although I fully expect to be done by July 11th, if Terry wants the
July spot, I'm fine waiting until August.
     I've also recently reached out to a former co-worker because he had
made a comment about wanting to present.  I have not heard back from
him, yet.

--
Bernie Hoefer
PGP e-mail is welcome!  Get my 1024 bit signature key from: