status of July meeting

Bernie Hoefer LUG-Member at TheMoreIKnow.info
Sun Jul 8 16:47:17 EDT 2018

On 2018-06-04 09:17 EST, Ed Booher wrote:
===
> I should have OpenSuSE DVDs to give out for July as well. If there is time,
> may want to briefly talk about the new version of OpenSuSE Leap.
===
     Despite having taken last week off from work for a out-of-town
family visit, I have not gotten as far as I would like into my `KVM part
2` work.  (In fact, I ran into a hardware roadblock that will prevent me
from demoing PCI pass-through -- something I considered a highlight of
my presentation.)
     I can still throw something together, but if Ed wants to talk about
OpenSuSE Leap or Terry wants to present on YUM4, I would am not opposed
to giving up the July spot.

     If I don't hear from anybody, I'm assuming I'm still on for July 11th.

--
Bernie Hoefer
PGP e-mail is welcome!  Get my 1024 bit signature key from: