Capacity for July 5th, Tor+Bitcoin meeting

Bernie Hoefer LUG-Member at TheMoreIKnow.info
Sat Jun 17 12:42:10 EDT 2017

On 2017-06-17 07:13 EST, Michael Schultheiss wrote:
===
> I already responded on meetup. The room capacity is 100 people iirc. We
> should be fine even with increassed attendance.
===
     I was running errands this morning that were not too far from the
Glendale branch.  So, I went just a tiny bit out of my way, stopped in
and asked the woman at the information desk.  She says the meeting room
can fit 150; the fire code occupancy limit is "151".
     I think having 150 people in there would be tight, but I can
imagine it.

--
Bernie Hoefer
PGP e-mail is welcome!  Get my 1024 bit signature key from: