Topic for wednesday

Bernie Hoefer LUG-Member at TheMoreIKnow.info
Mon Sep 5 20:09:39 EDT 2016

On 2016-09-05 18:42 EST, Terry Bowling wrote:
===
> Hey all.  Do we have a topic this week?  If not, I could present on System
> Storage Manager.  It's a newish common storage config tool in
> Fedora/centos/RHEL.  Pretty cool.
===
     That does sounds cool.
     Or, I could give a talk I've tentatively entitled "How Bernie
wasted his entire Labor Day trying to install & configure Mythbuntu, and
why he is now in another room from that piece of junk so his blood
pressure decreases."  ;-)

--
Bernie Hoefer
PGP e-mail is welcome!  Get my 1024 bit signature key from: