Red Hat Developer Subscription Description

Bernie Hoefer LUG-Member at TheMoreIKnow.info
Tue Apr 19 09:27:55 EDT 2016

     Hello.  At the April meeting, Carl asked if I would send him more
information on the Red Hat Developer Subscription.  Unfortunately, I
lost his e-mail address.  In the hope that he reads this mailing list
-- and knowing that this free offering may be of interest to others --
I'm posting it here.

     Here is a blog posting going into the details of the no-cost RHEL
Developer Subscription:

     One can find out more about the Red Hat Developer Toolset via
this page and YouTube videos:

<http://developers.redhat.com/products/developertoolset/overview/>

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJIlwEJWgLk>

<http://developers.redhat.com/resources/#/sys_type=video&query=Developer+Toolset>

     Software Collections is described in this following document and
expanded upon in these videos:

<http://developers.redhat.com/products/softwarecollections/overview/>

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPeNpOjFx-U&list=PLh7fmOyVDs9YFYnyDOp9aUAvUi5nHWzZO>

<http://developers.redhat.com/resources/#/sys_type=video&query=Software+Collections>

--
Bernie Hoefer
PGP e-mail is welcome!  Get my 1024 bit signature key from: