Meeting Topic Suggestions

Brown, David (Test Dept) doc.brown at Rolls-Royce.com
Fri Mar 27 08:36:11 EDT 2015

A little help?

We are using xrdp and when users are logged in they don't show up with the "who" or "w" commands unless they've opened a terminal in their xrdp session. Is there a way to get a list of users logged into xrdp? I've combed the Internet on this and haven't yet found an answer. Maybe I'm using the wrong comb.

David (Doc) Brown
Rolls-Royce Electronics Engineer / W2C
P.O. Box 420
Indianapolis, IN 46206-0420
+1 317 230 3623 / Tel
+1 317 230 6152 / Fax
+1 317 753 9752 / Mobile
doc.brown at rolls-royce.com / Email

This e-mail (including attachments) contains contents owned by Rolls-Royce plc and its subsidiaries, affiliated companies or customers and covered by the laws of England and Wales, Brazil, US, or Canada (federal, state or provincial). The information contained in this email is intended to be confidential, may be legally privileged and subject to export controls which may restrict the access to and transfer of the information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any retention, dissemination, distribution, interception or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited and may subject you to further legal action. Reply to the sender if you received this email by accident, and then delete the email and any attachments.