3 IT jobs at Ivy Tech

John Madden jmadden at freelists.org
Wed Jan 15 19:23:58 EST 2014

On 01/15/2014 04:14 PM, Michael Schultheiss wrote:
> Start the year off with a new career!  Are you looking for IT work or do
> you know anyone who is?
>
> Ivy Tech Community College is the largest singly accredited community
> college in the United States and as such, its IT staff gets to work on
> systems that dwarf many others. There are currently three open positions
> within the Office of Technology:

+1.  Don't let the name fool you, this is a great place to work.  Great
people, second-to-none/unbeatable benefits (seriously), and big-scale,
awesome projects.  I spent 13 years here and the environment and
opportunities indescribably furthered my skills and career.  These
postings are worth your time.

John

# John Madden jmadden at freelists.org