Volunteers needed for Linux project

Evan Hazlett ejhazlett at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 08:20:52 CDT 2009

I am the developer of Reconstructor, a ubuntu custom cd builder
application.  It has been put on the back burner for awhile (life
responsibilities) but the community has developed a version that works
on Ubuntu 8.10.  Just in case anyone is interested...

Site:  http://reconstructor.aperantis.com

Download: http://reconstructor.aperantis.com/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=33&func=fileinfo&id=182

Evan