Linux for Indiana Dept of Education

Michael Schultheiss schultmc at cinlug.org
Thu Aug 17 10:16:57 CDT 2006

Ben Racher wrote:
> Just wondered what our fellow Hoosiers think about this?

I've been participating on the Bloomington LUG list for a while.
There's 4 Edubuntu Linux classrooms and Bloomington North High School.

> Right now, I'm wishing I was still living in Indiana. Unfortunately,
> I'm currently stationed in Memphis for the next 2 years, trying to
> secure a job at AutoZone, which actually is a huge Linux supporter.
>
> I'll miss Indiana :-(

What else brings you to Memphis?  You should get in touch with GOLUM
(Group of Linux Users Memphis - www.golum.org)

Good thing I wasn't counting on you for my CS 495 credit :)