Update on ASAV Gateway Problem from Bootcamp

Sam Hart sam at samhart.net
Tue Nov 22 11:11:16 MST 2005

For those who were at the Bootcamp on Nov 12th where I gave the
presentation on an Anti-Spam/Anti-Viral gateway, the site is now
updated with the information that was missing before:
	http://asav.samhart.com/

Basically, I left out the section on Postfix configuration dealing
with main.cf (where you actually inform Postfix of the content filter
you are using). A friend of mine actually caught this as he was
setting the system up for himself.

If you check the documentation, it is now correct. Specifically see
the Postfix configuration section for the update.

(Credit goes to Benjamin T. Krein, http://www.superk.org/, who
actually had the time to figure out what I was missing from the
document).

.O.
..O                                         <http://www.samhart.com/>
OOO                                         <http://www.samhart.net/>