IUPUI Student Radio Station should be Linux Based

ben racher bracher at iupui.edu
Wed Mar 9 09:10:09 MST 2005

Icecast is great... I did my first live webcast yesterday... works fine.
MuSE is a good source client, but not exactly what I'm looking for as
far as a scheduling automation system. I realize that LiveSupport is
still in development, and was hoping to CVS it and check it out, but got
caught up in doing management stuff last night. Rivendell may work well
(but I have actually yet to see it in action, having problems with it in
Debian) but it doesn't seem to have the typical linux support base that
I'm used to seeing, probably because its been developed specifically for
Salem Radio stations.

check this out http://ross.sourceforge.net

I haven't even really had much time to tinker with the website. I like
postnuke cause of all the modules and cool little php toys, but
sometimes it gives me a headache. Plone seems cool, very flexible, but i
still don't really understand how it works...

- ben