Future meeting topics

Matt Jonkman matt at infotex.com
Tue Nov 30 21:28:38 MST 2004

Good question.

The oss4b presentation was relatively topical, less technical. I'd like
to make this one more technical and more in depth.

Glad you asked though. I plan to do the basics of what bleeding snort is
and such. What else would everyone be interested in hearing about?

We can do a howto for implementing snort and the rulesets, some basics
on analyzing events, the event managers themselves, all sorts of goodies.

Can anyone comment on what'd be more interesting to the group?

I've only been to one meeting, but plan to be at tomorrow's. So I'm not
real familiar with how much detail you as a group like to get to. I'm
happy to cover anything you're interested in hearing about.

Matt