LIDS Installation

Matt Beal mbeal at biosound.com
Wed Nov 17 12:19:13 MST 2004

Actually, the only reason I am implementing LIDS on the distros listed is, I
use Mandrake at home (10.0) and the RH was just laying around in an old book
I have, so I gave it a shot.  Basically, both distros load the LIDS patch OK
but the LIDS admin tool doesn't like both distros verson of automake and
aclocal; the LIDS admin tool (required) #./configs OK, but #make fails on
both.  So, I think I need to download and replace automake and aclocal - if
it works great, I'll test it.  If it doesn't, then I'll get over it.

Yes, SELinux looks very interesting. My research paper, I should clarify, is
on loadable research modules in the general but  focusing on security
aspects.

-- CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE --
The materials in this electronic mail transmission (including all
attachments) are private and confidential and are the property of Biosound
Esaote, Inc.  Unauthorized disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking
of any action in reliance on the contents of this material is strictly
prohibited.  Please notify us at (317) 813-6000 or biosound at biosound.com if
you have received this in error.