[Announce] November 3rd CINLUG Meeting -- Fedora Leader

Bernie Hoefer LUG-Member at TheMoreIKnow.info
Fri Oct 22 09:15:40 EDT 2021

On Wednesday, November 3rd, CINLUG is proud to have Fedora Project Leader Matthew Miller[1] as our guest speaker.  He will speak on the freshly-released Fedora 35 as well as what to expect in next spring's Fedora 36.

Come join us, in-person, at Moser Consulting's facility[3].  The meeting starts at 19:00 (7:00 PM) EDT.  (Many thanks to Moser Consulting[4] for allowing us to use their facilities!  Moser Consulting's policy is that unvaccinated attendees will need to wear a mask.)

The meeting will be simultaneously broadcast over Google Meet[5] for those who cannot attend in person.

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Mattdm?rd=MatthewMiller

[2] https://fedorapeople.org/groups/schedule/f-35/f-35-key-tasks.html

[3] 6220 Castleway West Drive, Indianapolis, IN 46250
    https://www.google.com/maps/place/6220+Castleway+West+Drive+Indianapolis+IN+46250

[4] https://www.moserit.com/

[5] https://meet.google.com/stv-ykdx-anf

--
Bernie Hoefer
PGP e-mail is welcome!  Get my 1024 bit signature key from: