[Announce] 2021.08 CINLUG Meeting -- Hybrid F2F with Rancher and Expedient

Terry Bowling terry.bowling at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 20:26:00 EDT 2021

Please join us for a very exciting 2021.08 CINLUG meeting!

Meetup event link https://www.meetup.com/CINLUG/events/frkjksycclbgb/
Facebook event link https://fb.me/e/Hn5N8Q6J

This will be our first attempt at a hybrid, virtual + in-person meeting
made possible by our new host, Moser Consulting! Moser has wonderful
facilities and has graciously offered to host our monthly meetings going
forward.

Additionally, we are excited to welcome Ranger with Expedient!

Simplify Kubernetes Day 2 Operations from the start with hosted Rancher and
Expedient.

Rancher is a multi-cluster k8s deployment and management platform. It
centralizes and standardizes lifecycle and RBAC tasks across multiple
clouds: on-premise, AWS, Expedient, Azure, GCP, or your desktop.

Join Expedient Principal Technologist Mike Garuccio and Solutions Architect
Josh Davis as they demonstrate the beginning, middle, and end of a
kubernetes deployment and answer questions about supporting Cloud-Native
endeavors from an IaaS perspective.

Mike is a Principal Technologist at Expedient working with clients to solve
difficult problems and deliver new products. He has played a leading role
in the deployment and implementation of Expedient’s next-generation
enterprise cloud platform, managed Elastic, and Kubernetes-as-a-service
offerings.

A video conference link will be shared soon for those who would like to
join us remotely. We are optimistic that the video conferencing solution
will provide the best of both worlds and that remote attendees will feel
welcome and engaged.

Please note that given the recent surge in Covid cases and potential
announcements by government officials, additional guidance or requirements
may need to be followed for in person attendance. We will provide updates
as soon as possible.

Parking is free and conveniently at the front Moser Consulting's north HQ
building. Additional check-in instructions will be provided soon.

moserit.com
6220 Castleway W Dr #100, Indianapolis, IN 46250