[Announce] 2021.01 CINLUG Monthly Meeting - ZFS vs Btrfs

Terry Bowling terry.bowling at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 17:28:58 EST 2021

2021.01 CINLUG Monthly Meeting - ZFS vs Btrfs
Central Indiana Linux Users Group
https://cinlug.org/meetings/2021/January

HAPPY NEW YEAR! We are looking forward to seeing our friends again in this
promising new year. We hope you will join us as we kick it off with Michael
Schultheiss giving a presentation comparing ZFS to Btrfs.  Michael has been
using ZFS for many years but is intrigued by Fedora's use of Btrfs recently
in Fedora 33 and has setup several machines with Btrfs.

Michael is a Senior Linux Engineer with Ivy Tech Community College, the
largest, singly accredited community college in the United States. He is
also our President and Board member of CINLUG who has helped keep this
group going for many years.

Next month, CINLUG will hold elections for its Board of Directors. If you
are interested in serving on the CINLUG board, please let us know.

Location: RSVP on the CINLUG Meetup to receive the video conference link
https://www.meetup.com/CINLUG/events/wjpdcsycccbjb/
https://fb.me/e/6kU6j9vty
Date: Wednesday, January 6, 2021
Time: 6:00 - 8:00 PM EST

#btrfs #zfs #linux #opensource #gnu #fedora #redhat #centos #suse #debian
#ubuntu