[Announce] April CINLUG Meeting

Bernie Hoefer LUG-Member at TheMoreIKnow.info
Wed Apr 7 18:51:16 EDT 2021

Join us tomorrow night, Thursday, April 8th at 18:00 (6:00 PM) EDT for the April Central INdiana Linux User Group meeting!  Red Hat's Senior Product Manager Karl Abbott will be speaking on the latest performance tools provided in Red Hat Enterprise Linux -- including Performance Co-Pilot, Grafana, and bpftrace.

Tomorrow night we'll be trying Google Meet for the meeting.  The meeting URL is:

  https://meet.google.com/ssj-drmj-rkx

--
Bernie Hoefer
PGP e-mail is welcome!  Get my 1024 bit signature key from: