[Announce] December CINLUG Meeting -- Ansible Tower

Bernie Hoefer LUG-Member at TheMoreIKnow.info
Wed Nov 25 16:33:52 EST 2020

The Central INdiana Linux User Group (CINLUG) will hold its Wednesday,
December 2nd meeting online, via this Blue Jeans link:

   [https://bluejeans.com/715792920]

Please join a little before the 18:00 EST start time to get settled in.
   Be sure to test[1] your audio & video before hand.

Featured at CINLUG's December meeting is Jacob Hunt, a principal
technical account manager (TAM) with Red Hat, Incorporated.   He will
speak on Red Hat Ansible Tower[2], introducing the product and going
over common practices and scenarios to integrate Ansible Tower into
one's environment.

In the 3 short years that Jacob has been with Red Hat, he has quickly
ascended to the position of principal TAM.  He has expertise in Red Hat
Satellite, Red Hat Ansible Automation, and Desktops.  Jacob has used
Linux since the 1990s and loves to play with new technology.

[1]Blue Jeans test meeting:
[https://bluejeans.com/111]

[2][https://access.redhat.com/products/ansible-tower-red-hat/]

--
Bernie Hoefer
PGP e-mail is welcome!  Get my 1024 bit signature key from: